Inspired by the rolling rebellions in the Arab world, Americans will be gathering for their own days of rage this autumn, beginning with an occupation of Wall Street on Sept. 17, and in October occupying Freedom Plaza in Washington. Some of the issues highlighted by participants include the ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the domination of money in the political system, and unfair elections that don’t offer citizens the opportunity to effect change through voting.
About The Compliance CampaignCampaigning for a United States in compliance with its international obligations. Follow on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/compliancecamp Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/compliancecamp Comments, article submissions or news leads are welcome at compliancecampaign [at] gmail.com.
- @OfficialChadRob @GreenPartyUS Looks like the same old BS to me. 1 hour ago
- RT @CrimesofUS: “We came, we saw, he died” - Hillary Clinton (laughed as she said it) twitter.com/crimesofbrits/… 8 hours ago
- @politico washingtonpost.com/news/worldview… 14 hours ago
- @HuffPostPol "Bush ethics chief" LOL. Anyway I remember Bush snubbing Cindy Sheehan and mocking Carla Faye Tucker. Empathy my ass. 14 hours ago
- Putin calls out the US for flouting its international obligations under chemical and nuclear treaties mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/id… 14 hours ago
- ‘Russiagate’ impeachment push reveals U.S. indifference to corruption and war crimes
- World moves to ban nuclear weapons as U.S. flouts obligations, moves to revamp arsenal
- Trump’s proposed hike in military spending likely to kick off new arms race
- Trump presidency shaping up to be a disaster for international norms
- Trump takes office in violation of anti-corruption norms